Welcome to Zibbart. We are delighted to see you here. Make yourself comfortable and have a good time, but please follow our rules.
When we refer to “us”, “our” (or plural), we refer to zibbart.com, trademark of KMG SA, headquartered in Largo Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro, 16, 1200-369 Lisboa , Portugal, with the company tax number 508441544. When we refer to “you” (or plural), refer to the person who is using the service, whether vendor or customer or other entity.
Definitions and Changes Notification
By using zibbart.com and all its sub-domains, which are at Zibbart’s service, you agree to be covered by the following terms and conditions.
Zibbart may change these terms at any time. Please review the terms regularly to ensure you are aware of the changes made by Zibbart. The continued use of Zibbart after changes means you agree with the changes.
1. You must be 18 years old or older or you will not be able to enter in a legal contract to buy or sell with Zibbart.
1.3. These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of Portugal.
2. You should not use Zibbart for any unlawful or unauthorized purposes and you agree to accept all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content and must comply with all the local jurisdiction.
3. You must not break any laws, sell counterfeit items or infringe the copyright laws, trade mark or third party rights.
4. You must not threaten, intimidate, harass or apply any other kind of abuse to another Zibbart user.
5. You are responsible for ensuring that the content you submit is your property and not others, or if others, that you are authorized to use or trade.
6. You are fully responsible for their behavior and conduct in Zibbart.com, including all content and data are images (graphics or photos), audio and video, links and texts (such as conversations) you enter the website Zibbart.com
7. You must not modify, adapt, or ‘hack’ zibbart.com or seek to create another version of the website or communication to users involving be associated with zibbart.com
8. You should not produce unwanted communications (spam) to other users Zibbart.
9. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
10. You should not transmit or attempt to transmit any virus or malicious code that seeks to change the Zibbart website or behavior that is destructive in any way.
11. Under no circumstances Zibbart is responsible for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses are foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) – Data loss;
(b) – Loss of revenue or profit anticipation.
(c) – Business losses.
(d) – Missed opportunities;
(e) – Prestige loss or damage to reputation;
(f) – Losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) – Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Zibbart regardless of the form of action.
Goods to Sell
12. If you are looking to sell handmade products sold as such, must ensure that they have not been produced by mass production methods and should be of original design of the seller.
12.1. Products you can sell in Zibbart:
Handicrafts and industrial products with high added value component handmade.
Design handmade items.
(Other handmade from since they’re approved by zibbart.com admin)
12.2. Products you can not sell in Zibbart.com
1. Drugs and medical drugs (medicines); Sale of medicines or similar (eg aspirin, fruit salts, teas or coffee tables, etc.), even if sold as a component of a product (eg hangover kit);
2. Animals and animal products
3. Dangerous items: hazardous materials removed items, Weapons
4. Hate items: items that promote, support or glorify hatred
5. Illegal items, promotional items of illegal activity, and highly regulated items
6. Items Internationally Regulated; Show products which have their marketing prohibited and / or controlled in the territory where the merchant wants to sell (subject to analysis by Zibbart team).
7. Pornography and Adult Content; Selling erotic connotation of articles (eg candies, soaps, beverages referred to as aphrodisiac, etc.)
8. Violence: items that promote, support, or glorify violence
9. Tobacco; selling cigarettes and cigars, even if sold as a component of a product;
10. Zibbart reserves the right to review all applications and decide unilaterally on their display on the platform, not being such a decision likely to discussion or appeal.
13. You should not list prohibited items. Zibbart reserves the right to change the list of items allowed at any time.
Content and Copyright
14. You (the user), using Zibbart, grant the right to re-use, edit, modify, change the purpose and republish their content. You retain the copyrights on all such content, but allow Zibbart use them, both online and offline, forever.
15. You should not post, list or carry false content, misleading or defamatory (including personal information).
16. You must not copy, modify or distribute materials copyrighted to Zibbart, or other content of the website without our express consent.
18. By submitting your content, you warrant to Zibbart a right and license computer-using perpetual, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all the copy and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and / or to incorporate your contribution in other works and in any medium now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution and according to privacy restrictions set out in Zibbart privacy policies. This will allow us to reproduce their work for service marketing purposes and their work (eg, ads, blog posts, print and marketing related to the internet, books, etc.).
19. Your content must be your original work and you should have the right to make available and can not be defamatory, infringing any laws or indemnify Zibbart against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred for Zibbart as a result of their breach of the above warranty.
Sales & Returns
20. You must pay for the products purchased by you, unless the seller has committed a clear error or you can not authenticate the identity of the seller. You and only you are responsible for paying the seller if you buy a product of it. Please, consult Sales Policies & Returns.
21. You must be of legal age to integrate a sales contract and become a Zibbart member. This restricts the sales packages of subscriptions those who have more than 18 years unless they have legal authorization from parents or legal guardians that oversee (and who are really responsible for the account).
Data & Privacy
23. You should not collect information about Zibbart users, including email addresses, without their consent.
24. You should not hold multiple accounts to sell the same products, as this is considered ‘spam’ and unfair manipulation of Zibbart services
25. You should not ask for new business or use zibbart.com to send unsolicited messages except to ask the other members information about their business in Zibbart (products, logistics companies, etc.). Any action of this kind will result in the deletion of your account and can perpetual expulsion from their participation in Zibbart.
26. You must agree with our Privacy Politics.
27. Zibbart holds the right to terminate or terminate or change your service without notice.
Marketing e Linking
30. You should not connect Zibbart to your own store or other sales platform. Zibbart is primarily used as a sales platform and not as a traffic generator for your own website or other services or platforms.
31. You agree with the Fees and Charges Policy.
If you break any of the terms above, your account will be suspended and possibly eliminated. Zibbart aims to promote legal activity and good behavior of conduct on its website but, however, you understand and agree that Zibbart is a “place” and is not responsible for the content posted on the site and you may be exposed to content and behavior that violate the above terms and as such you use Zibbart service at your own risk.